Monday, June 13, 2011

Extreme Couponing...I don't think so!

I could never be one of those crazy people on the TLC show "Extreme Couponing." I mean who has time to clip those annoying pieces of paper out of the newspaper all the time and who wants a stockpile full of cat food and spices?! Just watch the show, you'll see what I mean.


With that being said, I do LOVE coupons and I do LOVE finding a good deal. My sister Kari, my sister's sister in law Emily, and I went to one of our favorite places to find a good deal. We landed at the Gap Outlet this afternoon around 12:00 and I would have to say that it was one of my most successful trips to date.


I purchased 4 tank tops, 1 dress, 1 pair of jeans, and a pair of shorts for a grand total of $32.73. The purchase retailed for $244.98. That is a huge savings, including my new pair of jeans I bought for next to nothing.

The jeans were brand new! They even had the tag on them. $1.99!? Wow!


This is not the exact dress that I bought, but very close. I can't wait to go to the beach and wear it!


These shorts are the exact ones I bought for $9.99. They are a cute light pink color.


This tank it still on the Banana Republic website for full price! I purchased it with NO flaws for $4.99. What a steal! I can't wait to wear it!

This is only the beginning of my summer steals. I plan to frequent the outlets again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik