Friday, August 20, 2010

Three days down...

I have officially shared three very exciting and very exhausting days with my new students. I always seem to forget how much energy it takes to stand on your feet in front of 24 sets of eyeballs all day long! They look at you with all kinds of different emotions and you have to judge exactly what each one is thinking and then soothe the scared, wake up the tired, and dance with the excited! To say the least, I am TIRED! It is a good thing this year we only had three days to complete for our official first week of school.

Now, as my eyes begin to close, I must start planning for next week. This should be interesting...

You can also preview the beginning of the school year for one of my students on her mom's blog. Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik