Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Transformation for under $100 (at least I think so...)

I have been wanted to rid my family room of red for a long time. For some reason ever since I started decorating red has always been the color of choice. But as it started taking over my entire house I decided it was time for a change. I purchased a few pillows and a couple new lamps and behold my "transformation!" (PS I am attempting to correct the hem I did backwards that is why we are missing a few curtains...)

Before...



After...




The perfect little pillow I found at Home Goods that became my inspiration...

1 comment:

  1. It is funny how you buy one thing and then you want to change others things. Your living room looks really nice. Floors look pretty. You have really done a lot of work on your house. I know you are glad you got rid of the orange in the stairway.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik