Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentine's Day Cheer



For some odd reason today I got a major boost of energy. I came home from school after talking to a good friend (aka venting), went for a two and a half mile run, cooked dinner for Johnny and I, started a couple loads of laundry, picked up the "after school" mess, and then made a wreath!

I had purchased the supplies for my wreath this past weekend with the hopes that I would have a break one night before Valentine's Day was over to get it done. Tonight once dinner was cleared I had a little bit of a break so I took full advantage of the time and made this...



...and now that my energy is completely diminished I just remembered that I need to finish a photo book tonight! Hopefully I can get finished quick! I don't know how long my eyelids will allow me to stay awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik