Sunday, February 12, 2012

Waiting Patiently...

I am trying to wait patiently for my sweet little niece, but it is so hard to be patient when you are waiting for a new baby! Baby Carroll's due date is February 16th, but I have a feeling she will make an appearance before then (Valentine's Day is my prediction)!

I went to Lexington this weekend for a quick trip to see my parents, Philip, Kari, and Baby Carroll. I was hoping that she would go ahead and come Saturday so I could be there for the momentous occasion, but she must be comfortable because there was no sign of labor. I kept telling her we are ready for her but she just isn't making a move! My next post will most certainly be pictures of her entrance into the world! I can't wait to share that!!


1 comment:

  1. So, so much fun! Sounds like your prediction might be right! How fun for her to have a Valentine's baby. Congratulations soon to be aunty!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik