Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Favorite Niece

It seems unreal to me how fast little ones grow.  Kiley, my niece, was born February 14th and already I have witnessed her growin' like a weed!  The past couple of weekends I have been able to spend some good quality time with her and I have seen first hand how God blesses us with miracles and gives us time on Earth that must reflect some of the goodness we will find in heaven.  Just look at her!  I have included a few of my favorite pictures of our time together this past weekend.    


Kiley playing with all of her toys on her play mat


Kiley smiling at me and my camera


My horrible swaddle job...I'm practicing!


Looks comfy?!


This girl can sleep anywhere if the time is right!!  


Our favorite part of the night...looking in the mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik