Sunday, July 15, 2012

Champions Club

At almost 28 weeks I have found that while I may want to lounge on the couch (a lot) it is good to get up and get going sometimes!  This past week we enjoyed a Red's game, just the two of us, well actually the four of us.

Johnny's friend Kevin gave us his Champion's Club tickets which meant we could enjoy the game from our REALLY good seats or if we got hot or it started to rain we could lounge inside where all the food was free for the taking!  I don't think it gets much better than that!  I love that we get to share memories like this before the babies but I am SO looking forward to them actually joining us for things like this in the future.   

27 1/2 weeks pregnant
Our view from our seats!
They even had fruit!  Delicious!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik