Saturday, May 3, 2014

Flying Pig Marathon

Johnny,

Today is your big day!  I just want you to know that I have prayed over this day since you began training and I have complete faith you will do well.  Your competitive spirit is inspiring and motivating to myself as well as so many others.  It is going to be so exciting to watch you cross the finish line!

I know you always laugh when people say "good luck" because you say luck has nothing to do with it.  You are so right, when you train the way you have trained and you put in the time you have put in to do your best.  So right now, I do not say, "Good luck."  Instead I say "Go get 'em!"  Beat your time and feel proud of what you have accomplished!

Macy, John, and I will be there to see you finish and we will beam with pride as we share your (really fast) time with everyone we know!  What an accomplishment!

We love you and hope for only the best as you finish 26.2 miles!  We love you!!

Love,

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik