Thursday, May 21, 2015

Rainbows

I have never in my life been as excited as I was today to see concrete being poured.  Y'all just do not know the blessings God gives me just days after my worst days.  He is constantly reminding me there are rainbows after the rain.  And the best part is that our concrete was supposed to be poured three times over the past few weeks and it was poured this afternoon.  Of course that means we may be a little behind on our original schedule but it was a good day to see it all really start.  It feels like the start of something great.  Of course I am excited for all the obvious reasons; it's new, I get to pick everything out, and we have a garage!!!  But it is even more than that.  It is a place for us to be a family and to make new happy memories; memories where we giggle.  I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik