Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekend Project

Johnny is out of town this weekend and I have decided what better way to spend the weekend than to complete a project that has been looming over our heads since we moved in! The hallway in our new house is orange! The hallway is the one project in desperate need of completion...

Here goes nothing...

I started by scraping the old paint off the door frames and I also cleaned every inch of the hallway in order to prepare it for paint. This was no easy task. I have actually been chipping away a little at a time on those crazy door frames ALL WEEK! The paint the previous owners painted was chipping off rapidly due to the fact that they had never heard of primer!? I mean really!?

Here is the hallway before I move on to any of the other steps. This is what I started with this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik