Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Relief

I sighed a big sigh of relief today. Let me explain. You may remember me talking about my blogging project in several posts over the course of this past year. I have been working on this project with my students and have actually sparked the interest of several others in the process (which I love)! I did the research in my classroom and wrote an extremely LONG research paper to complete the requirements for the Writing Project and EDG 692.

The project has been fun, challenging, time consuming, motivating, encouraging, inspiring, and many other adjectives all at the same time. But right now, as far as NKU is concerned, the one word that comes to my mind regarding this project is "finished." I love that word. While I am excited that I am finished, I am even more excited that I have a worthwhile strategy that I can use to encourage my students to write and collaborate with one another.

Great day in the education world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik