Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oh Fall, How I Love Thee...

I love fall! It's my favorite time of the year...

...I know, I know, I said that about the Fourth of July (as my sweet friend Shannon reminded me...) but really The Fourth of July is in a league all its own. Fall just has a warm, comfortable, and friendly feeling about it. They are different kind of loves.

Anyway, with that being said I couldn't help but add a little bit of fall on the inside of our house as the leaves begin changing on the outside. Here are a few little things I put out today to make that warm, comfortable, and friendly feeling come alive!






I also did something completely out of the ordinary today. I bought something kind of expensive (for us at least) without planning for it! I know I sound so rebellious...but John and I have worked really hard to try and keep our finances "in order" and this little splurge was not planned...but it was SO fun! I had wanted to buy a chair for that lonely little corner of our family room for some time. I finally found one that would work perfectly in the space and it was calling my name. Even after I left the store (without it) and walked into TJ Maxx (next door) I could still hear it beckoning me!

So needless to say I gave in.

I bought it.

I love it.

Enough said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik