Monday, December 12, 2011

Container Store Love

There is just something about the Container Store that makes me feel at home. I know that's really random (and probably weird to most of you) but I went tonight and I remembered when I walked in the door how much I truly love it there.

If there was another job that I would love to do it as much as teaching it would be professional organizing. I am not really that good at it (I tend to blame that on lack of money) but I love it.

So tonight I bought a file storage container (a small little thing to keep files a little closer to our desk downstairs) and I am really genuinely excited to start organizing our files into our new little container.

What a good night. With NO graduate school homework. And a little bit of organizing to soothe the soul. Can I get an {AMEN}!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik