Friday, March 23, 2012

Best Husband

If there was ever something I wanted to add in our backyard it was a hammock. I have begged and planned out (on actual) paper where it could go, what it would look like, and how exactly my sweet husband could make it happen. The thing is, if you know my husband at all, you know that he is obsessed with our yard (He loves yard work as much as some people love going on vacation. If you don't believe me, check this out!) and the idea putting something like a hammock in the middle of his yard was less than appealing.

So imagine my surprise when he came home one day and said, "I really want you to have a hammock in the backyard. I know you have really wanted one..."

My eyes lit up! I actually kind of thought he was kidding!! But as you can see from the picture below he started to make my one wish come true in our very own backyard. It wasn't an easy job either...he used concrete and it was dark outside...still so impressed.

Who doesn't want to lay in a hammock and read a book all summer! (And, those books will have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with graduate school because I will finally be done!!) What a good feeling that will be to just relax. All it needs now are a couple screws and my amazingly comfortable looking hammock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik