Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break


Here are a few pictures of some of our favorite things about spring break.

(Don't get too excited because the real pictures are on my camera which I haven't downloaded yet and there were only two of us, which means only one of us is ever in the picture at a time...)


There were lots of lazy mornings snuggling with Scout.

Johnny ate seafood for almost every meal, including this crazy mess of raw seafood.

I bought a new jacket from one of my favorite restaurants in Sarasota, Captain Curt's (for only $13 I might add...)


We walked right into Captain Curt's where the wait was an hour and a half (I think it was because of my UK shirt).

Kentucky won the National Championship and we cheered them on all the way! Love my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik