Monday, December 2, 2013

All Things Bright and HECTIC

This weekend we enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner with the Gesenhues on Thursday and then drove to Lexington to spend some time with my parents for the remainder of the weekend.  We thoroughly enjoyed each moment away from our crazy busy school life and literally did not pick up our computers until we returned and the babies were in bed late Sunday night.

This weekend we tried something that I had been contemplating/stressing over for a long time.

Family Pictures

I knew it would be a feat to get both babies (and big people) smiling at the same time but I swallowed my pride and need for perfection and let my sweet friend Patrice do her magic!  I am so glad that I did!  She captured exactly what I wanted for our family and she did so with an incredibly calm spirit about her (which I love and envy).  Here is a sneak peak at a couple of the pictures she took that have become my favorites.  I can wait to share them with our family and friends for Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik