Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fresh Start

I suppose with everything in life change is inevitable.  I, however, am not typically someone that dreads change because I love a fresh start.  I love a good haul on garbage day.  I love starting with a new perspective.

While this blog has been an outlet that I have grown to love, I have also grown to need it.  It is a place that I can vent and cry, laugh and over share, as well as record things that are monumental in my life and matter not to you two or three that read.

So as I sat here tonight I decided the blog needed an updated look and a fresh start too.  Life on Grand is no longer our life.  We adored it while it was our own but it is time for a change.  This week our new house is being outfitted with water and all the finishing touches that are really going to make it our home.  This nightmare that I have been having about not ever moving in (and only visiting this beautiful home) can cease.  We can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and our new address on Rossford Avenue is calling our name.

While I realize it is just a house, for us it is a fresh start from a lot of ugly memories and hard places we had to live in after Charlie was gone.  I mentioned in a post recently that it has been hard to smell the roses that I used to take for granted.  I have a feeling now that we are getting this new beginning some of our new memories at our home on Rossford will be filled with roses.  The scent may start following me around more often as I continue to put one foot in front of the other.  I am thankful for this fresh start and I hope those few that read enjoy the new look.     

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog! Thanks for sharing your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik