Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Things Are All I Have

It has been a little while since I have posted and I know why; it's this darn time of the year.  It is supposed to be relaxing and somehow it always turns into teeth grinding, high stress and demanding (in my mind at least) time of year.  Charlie's birthday came and went, the Fourth of July came and went, and the dreaded day I rushed him to the hospital has now come and gone.  This is about the time that first evening when I finally sat down and was told that he would come home as soon as he fought the dreaded cold that he had.  Of course we learned differently the longer we stayed in the hospital, however, this evening while I was terrified I wasn't without hope.  I am trying to remember that while I look through some of his old things.  It's hard though when all I have are his things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik