Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for the people at school that see me in the hallway and smile. It makes me feel better knowing they are feeling the same way that I am at this point in the school year.

I am thankful for John's seasonal jobs (even though there are times already that I despise the time they take away from us).

I am thankful for strawberries. I think I could eat an entire carton...oh wait, I did eat an entire carton!

I am thankful for Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired in Cincinnati. What an amazing organization that I was priviledged to introduce to my students. They accepted our gift (picture books/stories read by the students) with open arms and a thankful heart. That meant the world to my kids to meet them today. Seeing our names on their Facebook Page made it even better! My students thought this was great!

I am thankful for my sweet puppy, Scout. He drives me crazy when he jumps in bed and wants to be literally as close to me as he can without pushing me off the bed; but I love that he is a cuddler.

I am thankful for one of my best friend's wedding this weekend! I can't wait to make the trip to Nashville. Martha, today is your wedding eve eve! Can you believe it!? I am so happy for you!

I am thankful for my day off this week! I was able to really get a good headstart on my report cards. One of the last things I have to do this school year! Wahoo!

I am thankful for Fridays...only two more left for the whole school year! Summer here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik