Friday, January 16, 2015

January 17th

We are starting something new around here.  I have to start something new.  I have to smile a little on the 17th of every month.  It has to become a day of thanksgiving or I may just give in to the opposite.

So here's my idea, we are making a list on the 17th of every month.  It will be a list of all the things that made us laugh that day.  More on this to come in a few days!  

While I'm thinking about it I have a funny story for tonight.  John and I were talking about work and other things going on and I guess my voice got a little excited because Johnny came running in and said, "Easy mommy!  Easy!"  

Where in the world did that come from?!  I can't wait for more of this as they start talking more and more every day.  Or can I!?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik