Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Anniversary

There is so much anxiety mixed into how I am feeling about the next few weeks.  I have looked through pictures, watched videos, rummaged through Charlie's old things, and just sat with him at the cemetery.  I want time to pass so that I can make it through his birthday and his angel day but it's the same old story.  In my mind it just makes him that much farther away.  

I want to make his birthday special, a celebration as it should be, but I don't want to remember what came next. 

I don't want to forget any detail of the time he was here, but I don't want to fall back into a depression I can't escape. 

Please pray for these next few weeks to be weeks that God gives us indescribable peace as we cherish and grieve this anniversary.  

1 comment:

  1. prayers for you right now. I know it will tough on you. be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik