Monday, July 13, 2015

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

My kids are in a bad mood.  Maybe it is because there are two of them, but it seems like no matter what we do or where we are someone is crying ALL THE TIME.  I guess the past few weeks I have been extra sensitive but I'm over the constant whining and crying.  Please someone tell me this is normal for two TWO year olds!?  It does not seem normal.  AT. ALL.  

Today was a perfect example.  Typically when we are in the car longer than three seconds Macy gets whiny.  She is fine until we tell her we are going somewhere that she doesn't want to go and then everything hurts and she cries for someone to hold her until magically she is cured of all ailments the second her feet hit the ground.  I mean talk about making a momma go crazy (and in the car too)!  So anyway, we are driving home this evening from Kari and Philip's house.  Erlanger isn't far away at all, but just far enough for Macy to get annoyed if she is tired.  Of all days her normal doesn't show up, but I am confident you can guess who took her place as the tired, crying twin the entire trip home...I wanted to cry.  My nerves can't handle much more.  I think I'll blame it on the rain.  

Please rain go away tomorrow so we can go to the pool!  You're killing me!      


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik