Sunday, November 15, 2015

Writing My Grief

Tomorrow I begin "Writing My Grief" in a course with Megan Devine from Refuge in Grief.

I stumbled across Megan in the midst of a storm.  It had been a long few weeks where I was lost and tired and depressed.  I was a functioning depressed person if that even exists or makes sense.  It has been over a year since I lost Charlie, since I watched him take his last breath in my arms, and everyone else has moved on.  I felt like I was living in a mirthless, miserable cloud but with a reason; I lost Charlie.

As I have felt all the different emotions just about starting this writing course I realized all of it is because I have so many emotions bottled up inside me about Charlie.  I am hoping tomorrow when I am able to meet this online community through our writing I will be able to get out some of the things the world cannot bear to hear any longer.  I am hoping this will be an outlet.  I am hoping I find support, enough to carry this grief and this sorrow as I keep going.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik