Saturday, November 12, 2016

The 12 Gifts of Christmas

Dear Santa,

How amazing are these gift ideas?  Just sharing some of my favorite things.


1. Val Marie Paper

This prayer journal looks amazing.  It is exactly what I need to start 2017 with a prayerful frame of mind, with a perspective bigger than my world.




I am a sucker for hand lettering.  It is probably because I am so super envious of anyone that can make their words look so beautiful!  I adore this print.  I think I need to add it to my wall in my craft room.  It makes me think of Charlie.  





These. Shoes.  I cannot even!  I love them and who doesn't need red shoes to spice up their closet!?  And what is better than a discount!?  Here is 10% off! http://therootcollective.refr.cc/HVWXT5G




Big earrings are a relatively new thing for me but once I found big, leather earrings I knew it was love! They are light and make a statement.  These are a fun color I kind of think are neutral.  I need them...and by need I mean they are super cute and would be lovely to add to my jewelry staples.  




I don't have a "go to" shampoo or conditioner.  I usually go with whatever is on sale or I have a coupon for when I am walking through the grocery.  But I have heard great things about Beauty Counter and would love to try their shampoo, conditioner, AND sea salt spray.  




I love fiction.  I love being able to escape in a world that isn't my own.  It makes me happy to get lost in a good story.  This one has me intrigued.  I would love to read it! 






Speaking of books, as soon as this one came out it has been on my list.  I love Chip and Joanna.  Who doesn't right!?  I need to get my hands on this one. ASAP.   




It would be silly to think that I could stop my obsession with Chip and Joanna with their book.  I think I should go ahead and put their magazine on my list as well.  




9. PowerPress

I have been making a lot of things lately and I think this really fun hobby will more than likely continue as the twins get older.  So why not invest in a press?  I think it is a great idea! 




This vest looks comfy and perfect for the upcoming colder weather.  And not only do I love the vest but I would go ahead and take the top, jeans, and hair too!  




I really love a good pair of tennis shoes that I can wear and be comfortable in.  This one just looks the part.  





12. (...More to come...I can't stop at 11 but my eyes are closing...Until tomorrow blogging world.)  



So John , I mean Santa...here is my list.  At least for now!  Good luck shopping!  

Love,

Casey   

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik