Saturday, September 30, 2017

Finding Their Passion

As the twins get older and find their passion hidden in the various things they do I was gifted a front row seat.  Today I watched them both play their heart out at their soccer game and while it wasn't the World Cup or even a varsity match, it was significant and it was so special.  The joy they find in being active and learning new things is something I will always cherish.

Soccer was just the icing on top of the cake this week.  They were able to take snack to school on their favorite day, LIBRARY DAY, play library when they arrived home that afternoon, visit the zoo with their Enrichment class, and then go to the firehouse in Fort Thomas for Fun Friday with their "big class."  I am including a few pictures so I can remember the front row seat that I share with John and the new things they learned and were so excited to share with us in just a few short days.
   








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik