Thursday, January 11, 2018

Book Transcript

I finally did it.  I sent my transcript for my book to several publishers that accept submissions directly from authors.  I am not naive to think this is typically not how a book is published but I feel like God is pleading with me to share this story.  He keeps putting very specific people in my life that are constantly encouraging me to send it on.  I finally did it.  I am sure there are a million things I could change or fix or improve but I had to at least try.  I had to send it out into the world and find out if anyone else thought that story needed to be told.





So it has been documented and we took a picture so that if something ever happens I can say it started with this.  On this day I sent my book to random people to see if maybe, just maybe they would be interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik