Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Corona Virus Update

Corona Virus Update from the Gesenhues

Johnny: "This Corona Virus changed the world for me because we can't go the grocery stores unless we really need something.  I can't play with people outside.  I have to do homeschool which I don't like as much as real school.  I want to go back to school to see my friends and teacher.  I'm super, super frustrated because I just don't like it."

Macy: "It changed things for me because I don't get to see my family very often.  I miss them all so much.  We don't get to go to Florida for Spring Break because we aren't allowed to go on planes or on vacation.  We have to stay 6 feet away from other people. I don't like that we can't be by our neighbors or play with our favorite friends.  I can't even say hi to my teacher expect for online.  My teacher brought us a bag of candy to make us smile.  It makes me worry a lot."    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik